Friday, September 9, 2011

Salsa Verde

I've been on a salsa making kick lately. I just don't think there is many things as yummy as fresh salsas. Once you make your own (either with ingredients from your own garden own the farmers market/local stands) you just can't eat store bought stuff again. Once we get back from vacation I am going to make and can a batch of both garden salsa and salsa verde. I made some AWESOME verde salsa the other day for a bbq. It didn't last long. I took a few shots along the way.
Roasting the onions, tomatillos, jalapeno and garlic is the only way to go!
Toss all the goodness into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients to taste and blend away. It really can't be easier.

Finished! My only recommendation is try not to eat it all in one day. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment